Date(s) – 08/06/2017 – 11/06/2017
Pre-Registration is now closed – Registration is possible only at the gate.
Before May 16th, pre-registration per vehicle is 20$CAD (camping fees not included) and rewards you with:
· One (1) 2017 BusFusion T-shirt (extras can be ordered on the form),
· One (1) ticket to the door prize draw,
· One (1) goody bag.
After May 16th, we can only register you at the gate for 20$CAD (camping fees not included), where you will receive one (1) ticket to the door prize draw and one (1) goody bag (while supplies last), but not a T-shirt. (There may be a few leftover T-shirts available for sale – but no guarantees.) (Cash or Check payment only will be accepted)
1 – night – $18
2 – nights – $30
3 – nights – $40
· REIMBURSEMENT: We cannot give reimbursements if you do not show up. Also, you will need to arrange pick-up of your T-shirts from Pre-Registration if you do not show up to get them, we can not be responsible to get them to you. Thanks for understanding.
· ELECTRICITY: There is electricity available at some of the camping sites. These sites may not be reserved in advance. We will try our best to accommodate everyone who wishes to have electrical power but we cannot promise you will get it. Bringing a long electrical extension cord will help greatly.
. T-SHIRTS: You can see the different styles available here: BusFusion 2017 T-shirts. You can order extra T-shirts on the registration form, just insert the number you want. You will be asked for Sizes and Styles later on down the page. You can also order T-shirts without registering, but you will need to organize a way to get them as we do not under any circumstances ship T-shirts.
· “Non VW” CAMPER: “IF” you have attended BusFusion previously in a VW Camper and have now “upgraded” to “some other camper” you will be permitted to attend under our BusFusion “Alumni” policy. You will be asked for the “Vehicle description” on the form and there you must tell us the vehicle you will be attending with and when you last attended BusFusion in VW camper.
This post is also available in: French